Join the runners and walkers including Olympians in this historic event. 2024 will be the 101st.
- Indoor bib and race wear pickup, refreshments and awards in the YMCA main gymnasium. Everything happens on Race Day.
- Scenic and challenging course includes downtown streets and a paved waterfront trail.
- A custom snowman medal and a fleece blanket are waiting for you at the finish.
- Change rooms with showers for entrants, spectators are welcome in the gym. Leashed and identified service dogs welcome - no pets.
- $5,000 is donated annually from the Run to the YMCA Strong Kids Campaign. This helps local children participate in YMCA programs such as fitness, day care and camping.
- Looking for well organized running races across Canada. Check out the Canada Running Series
- Organized by the volunteers of the Hamilton Harriers Running and Walking Club. Come and run or walk with us. We meet Wednesdays at 5:00pm and Saturdays at 8:00am at the YMCA.
- We use Niko Apparel a Hamilton company for our race wear. They also supply the Canadian Olympic Rowing Team.
- We use Chiptime Results, a Hamilton company, to time our event. www.chiptimeresults.com
- Our event is certified and accredited by Athletics Ontario # 202020021 Both the 10 and 4 runs are part of the Ontario Athletics runners rankings. Click to find out more https://athleticsontario.ca/athlete-registration/
Watch the slide show below. Have a Boxing Day Picture? Send it to the contact page and we might include it.
10 mile run course ( 2 1/2 hour time limit )